Pages

Thursday 12 September 2013

Cut Out Back DIY

Finally, it's time for DIY. Today I want to show you my DIY floral print dress with a cut out back. There are 2 main things I like about this dress. The first one is its bright floral print, which I absolutely adore. The second one is, of course, the cut out back. I like when the back of a dress or a shirt is designed in some unusual way. And interesting backs always look better with pinned up hair. What do you think about it? By the way, my sister gave me this fabric as a present (her lookbook profile is here). When I first saw it, I immediately decided what I want to make out of it. Hope, you'll enjoy the result:)

 
 And the back itself :)
 I'm wearing:
DIY Floral Dress

Fashion Your Days, follow your dreams and stay tuned!

Love,
Yours Darya

4 comments:

  1. I love your hair and makeup in this one, very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Thanks for your comments and following back, too:) I'm so pleased

      Delete
  2. That dresss it's my hiiiiit !! lovely, lovely!! I love the print. Nice outfit !!
    Kisses, xx.
    http://roblesilse.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete